ArtsBouquet LLC and its affiliated entities located inside and outside the EEA (“ArtsBouquet”, “the Boutique”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and seek to protect your personal data.
Artsbouquet’s Data Principles
1. We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you.
2. We use your data to respond to your inquiries and provide you with information that we believe you would like to receive about the Boutique, our artists, available artworks and our events (the lawful basis for this is “legitimate interest”).
3. We also use your data to complete transactions with you on our website and other affiliated businesses (the lawful basis for this is “contract”).
4. We also use your data to communicate with you where you have signed up and opted in to receive information from us (the lawful basis for this is “consent”).
5. We only hold your data for as long as necessary.
6. We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data.
7. Our legitimate business interests are balanced with your interests, rights and freedoms, and your consent.
We are further committed to processing your personal information in line with the standards of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). You can find out more about the CCPA from the California Department of Justice website here.
ArtsBouquet LLC is a company registered in Delaware, USA under file number 367365, registered address at 221 N. Broad St. Suite 3A, Middletown, New Castle, DE 19709.